Ange's 1st proper test.

Have you ever seen any clips of the muppets on Arsenal TV!!! 🤣. They would give that muppet, that holds the mike way to close to his mouth, and helium heed guy, on Sevco TV a run for their money. I'm not a fan of spurs....but Arsenal fans are the worse!!
Was at the Arsenal v Portsmouth game when the Emirates stadium first opened, beautiful stadium, but zero atmosphere, I'm sitting there and Portsmouth bring on a sub, Scottish guy (I forget the name) but the guy behind me (Cockney wanker) stands up and start to sing..."Stand up, if you hate Scotland...stand up if you hate..." I was thinking, this prick needs to 'go for a nap' but my mate said "He's singing "Stand up if you hate Tottenham"...still cunt though ;-) I grew up and played football with a boy who signed for Spurs, he had a great career down south, and lives in the US now, but yes, Arsenal and Spurs, not for me, I like to see Liverpool do well And before I forget...COYBIG

Was at the Arsenal v Portsmouth game when the Emirates stadium first opened, beautiful stadium, but zero atmosphere, I'm sitting there and Portsmouth bring on a sub, Scottish guy (I forget the name) but the guy behind me (Cockney wanker) stands up and start to sing..."Stand up, if you hate Scotland...stand up if you hate..." I was thinking, this prick needs to 'go for a nap' but my mate said "He's singing "Stand up if you hate Tottenham"...still cunt though ;-) I grew up and played football with a boy who signed for Spurs, he had a great career down south, and lives in the US now, but yes, Arsenal and Spurs, not for me, I like to see Liverpool do well And before I forget...COYBIG
If Ange continues to excell and he probably will he'll be the perfect match for the Liverpool job soon enough when klopp leaves I think spurs fans should enjoy it while they can

Without Celtic the EPL would not have discovered Ange, they would have brought in another big name money guy from abroad and would repeat the same shite, same old faces on the merry go round that is EPL management. Look around the EPL and Europe and you see the same names, some are football families tied into ripping the money out of the fans, SKY, commercial ads and pish pundirty nonesense, big Ange breath of fresh air and Celtic first.
Without Celtic we would never of known of Ange :p

Without Celtic the EPL would not have discovered Ange, they would have brought in another big name money guy from abroad and would repeat the same shite, same old faces on the merry go round that is EPL management. Look around the EPL and Europe and you see the same names, some are football families tied into ripping the money out of the fans, SKY, commercial ads and pish pundirty nonesense, big Ange breath of fresh air and Celtic first.
Exactly, look at Chelsea bringing in pochettino and how that's going for them

Is that still o Kelly’s digs
It’s so Static.
Fell a F@D’s on its wiy

HH😉
chewin-the-fat-tragic-sad-pish.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Latest posts

Back