ORIGINAL+EVEN MORE OFFICIAL: Cup Semi v Sheepies, Sat 20-Apr-24 @ 12:30. MIB=D Robertson, VAR=G Aitken

If there's no 3, you're just stealing ma thread, I posted at back of 2 when you were sleeping 😴 yours was at back of 6 , blaming imatim fs BB whit ye like 🙄

I totally agree, however his stats show he has contributed.
Like you say, he could contribute more if he lifted his head more.
30 appearance 9 goals , just short of a goal involvement per 2 games , Inc 9 assists in league , 2 in champions league plus a cl goal and more in Scottish Cup his stats are impressive steviebhoy nae doubts

Same team as you BB, not sure if calmac is ready for a full 90 minutes plus var time plus extra time though that's hopefully not going to happen.
If Rodgers really meant what he said about not risking calmac and protecting him until he's 100% then for me he doesn't play. Ieata has been in really good form of late and no point in risking our captain if we don't have to.

Hart.
AJ CCV Nawrocki Taylor
Iwata Oriley Hatate
Palma Kyogo Kuhn

Subs :
Welsh, Bernardo, Calmac, Yang, Forrest, Idah ( only giving Calmac minutes under his belt if we're well comfortable or we require his services)

P.s sorry mate I really did look for this more official and even more original wan , but couldn't see any,and I did find that strange at the time 😀

Aberdeen&MIBs 1 Celtic 3

Kyogo , Kuhn, Oriley

Last edited:
We play the day before them for a change in the cup, I don't remember last time that happened but it is another great chance to pile on the pressure.
To be fair I'm not expecting much pressure from the jam tarts on them, Shankland will be faced with a dilemma, does he want on that plane to Germany or shall he just miss against orcs?
Choosing the latter could deal his Euro hopes a fatal blow cos Clarke isn't renowned for taking many strikers in the squad. That could be down to the fact we don't have many strikers and at this time he is the only top flight striker Scotland have.
Sevco couldn't ask for better opposition to stop the rot although this being a cup game mibbes hea...nah , bigger bottle merchants than Sevco.

Not taking the Aberdeen game for granted , or any other game for that matter , 3 pts and 5 goals to the good is far far better than expected given we were written off by all in SMSM and others who know f all about the game but the 5 goals could easily be rectified when they play hearts so we simply must keep on winning. Watching Dundee highlights and like County they played really well but I expect us to be a far tougher proposition for them .
Still, back to Aberdeen and it's last chance saloon for them but given how we've stepped things up I'm hoping for a good performance and result worthy of the champions, also time for Kuhn to step it up in the bigger games , all good at CP but he was largely anonymous at Mordor and with no maeda for the run in he really must step up because Forrest will take his spot if he doesnt HH

Back