Alan Forrest 'better than Celtic star James Forrest'

Yes Ange you were very clear but please remember that our listeners are illiterate dumb fuks and we have to explain/repeat things 55 times before they have an inkling of what we're talking about.
So you had heard of Walter Smith?
Yes he was the man who was hired by Everton and led them to an astonishing 14th , 13th and 16th place finishes consecutively.
If I'm not mistaken ( by you lot I mean , I know I'm not) in his 4th season he had led the sleeping giants of Everton once more to the dizzy heights of......16th place again, was dumped out the cup - 0-3 by mighty Middlesbrough at home , was sacked the next day and replaced by former Celtic man Davie Moyes who kept them up then went on a run of which he only finished outside the top 10 twice.
Once in 17th once 11th.
Moyes never finished lower than 8th after that , so yes I know who he was and I know who Davie Moyes is as well.
So you know of Walter Smith?
I thought I made myself perfectly clear,
perfectly clear, perfectly clear, perf......oh fuk off and your listeners

James forrest.
1 x player of the year
10 x League Championships
6 x Scottish cups
5 x League cups

Alan Forrest
Tbf to young Alan Forrest, I personally see a player there and very much in the same mould ( and position as his brother).
Everyone knows this is deflection tactics 'same old same old' we get when they are heids doon the lavvy.
McCall is a tributeer trumpeter.
It would be fun to offer james as a straight swap for Alan and then go " fell fur that? Haha fkn idiot"
I hope he keeps improving, if he can do so at the rate of this last season past I could see him perhaps eventually at Celtic but to compare him now to his brother who has more honours than the rest of the players in the division combined is laughable , hahaha 🍀

Back