A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Owen Beck who Yang ripped to shreds .
Very true. Yang was on fire that day and put in by far his best performance for us that day.

But it is not fair to dismiss a player - especially one as young as Beck - on the evidence of one match. How many awful ineffective matches has Kyogo failed to contribute anything positive in this season, but I think we'd all agree that he is a good player.

The game's a bogey, and here's one of the reasons why:
Who is the richest player in Man United?
From July last year

Highest-paid players at Manchester United

• Jadon Sancho - £18.2 million per year, £350,000 per week.
  • Raphael Varane - £340,000 per week.
  • Casemiro - £300,000 per week.
  • Mason Mount - £250,000 per week.
  • Anthony Martial - £250,000 per week.
  • Bruno Fernandes - £240,000 per week.
  • Antony - £200,000 per week.

The game's a bogey, and here's one of the reasons why:
Who is the richest player in Man United?
From July last year

Highest-paid players at Manchester United

• Jadon Sancho - £18.2 million per year, £350,000 per week.
  • Raphael Varane - £340,000 per week.
  • Casemiro - £300,000 per week.
  • Mason Mount - £250,000 per week.
  • Anthony Martial - £250,000 per week.
  • Bruno Fernandes - £240,000 per week.
  • Antony - £200,000 per week.
I wonder if their results would pick up if they only got those wages if they won?

Nottingham Forrest and your fans... Welcome to our world... Week in and week out we have to come up against fans and employees of our main rivals... I admired your statement... But the establishment will all rush to condemn you... Remember no matter what happens.. You were in the right.. Dont let anyone tell you different..

Hope you manage to stay up... But every 50/50 is going to go against you now...

Nottingham Forrest and your fans... Welcome to our world... Week in and week out we have to come up against fans and employees of our main rivals... I admired your statement... But the establishment will all rush to condemn you... Remember no matter what happens.. You were in the right.. Dont let anyone tell you different..

Hope you manage to stay up... But every 50/50 is going to go against you now...
That font of all footballing knowledge, ex-player Danny Murphy said about NFFC's response "A bizarre situation that has has shocked us all. There was some poor decision making but the response is strange. I have always felt our referees try to do the best they can. There has been a lot of bad officiating and incompetency this season and today was the same. "

I wonder if he would find their reaction strange if it was his career and livelihood that was on the line by their appointment of a fan of the opposition, who then makes appalling decisions against him and in favour of the side they support? He even admits that the referees have been bad and incompetent, but then seems to think it is OK for him to slate them every week on national tv/websites, but not for the very clubs who have just been totally shafted and who could well be relegated as a result?

Well done for NFFC for standing up for themselves. But as you rightly say, they are totally screwed now as we all know that the refereeing fraternity do not like being criticised for being biased at their job.

Members online

No members online now.

Back