A Passion Called Hate

The gardia Seville will know what’s coming, they’ll remember Barcelona in 72, Manchester in 08 and George square 21, the police will come to the “party” prepared riot gear, baton’s drawn, oan horseback, tear gas, water cannons……the poor wee auld an disabled hun fans are gonna get a severe doing fae the catholic police 👮‍♂️ 👍👏👏👏🙏🙏🔨
I wonder if it’s the same two auld and disabled hun fans that get attacked all the time or if there is a bigger group and they take turns aboot?.
if it is the same two then it’s sounds to me they are the cause of the trouble 😂😂

A club that plays outta Govan has reached 2 euro finals in 14 years, plus in the last 2-3 seasons put in more than reasonable performances.
In that same period we have virtually completely dominated them domestically, and got nowhere in Europe.
So here’s the rub….what are they doing that we can’t or won’t?
I’ve never been an analyser of games or tactics, so I’ve no clue why they seem to be able to handle the euro stage better than us, and I understand that the times we have been in Europe it has inevitably been against stronger opposition in the CL, but still, they seem to have something that works and we don’t basically, even when we have a squad more than capable of making an impact.
If it’s too hard, I can’t work it out 🤷🏻‍♂️

The litmus test for arseholitis can be taken from any cross-section of society and certainly isn't exclusive to football fans.

I think it would be reasonable to suggest that 1 in every 20 folk would meet the criteria for being a bona-fide arsehole with little, or no, redeeming features.

Those same numbers would apply to those within the Celtic support and because of the size and scale - then simple arithmetic would suggest that that's a fair amount of arseholes. I still believe that as a body of people, we are more prepared to self-regulate that element and prevent them from being a majorly disruptive force.

However - those simple stats don't seem to stand up to scrutiny if you apply them to those that frequent the midden and pledge allegiance to whoever the club-de-jour is in that part of the world.

The frequency of arseholitis is off-the-scale there, to such an extent that I would estimate that AT LEAST half of their support is infected with the aforementioned condition (and that's a pretty conservative estimate).

The other feature over there, is that they don't self-regulate this anti-social behaviour, in fact - they actively encourage and embrace the arsehole element of their support........from root-to-branch and basement-to-ceiling.

They take pride in offending civilised society and wear their offensiveness as a badge of dishonour. They have infiltrated all of the legal and media institutes in this country and it will take many more generations to come before we can even dilute the density of that gene pool.
My sister in law has an 80-20 rule. Any group or race of people 80% are decent and will do you a good turn if they can. The other 20% are buttholes. There is one exception to the rule. In scientific circles it is known as the 1690 inverse logic rule, which clearly identifies the 1-99 rule or William number. Although some Williams claim that 1 actually equals 55. They want the “William number” changed to 55-45. This has been dismissed as ludicrous by anyone who can count.

As bad as the Huns are, which very well know, they will meet their match in the Frankfurt fans....this is probably the third largest supporter base in Germany that has been devoid of any success for 50 years.....this has the makings of something truly horrific

A club that plays outta Govan has reached 2 euro finals in 14 years, plus in the last 2-3 seasons put in more than reasonable performances.
In that same period we have virtually completely dominated them domestically, and got nowhere in Europe.
So here’s the rub….what are they doing that we can’t or won’t?
I’ve never been an analyser of games or tactics, so I’ve no clue why they seem to be able to handle the euro stage better than us, and I understand that the times we have been in Europe it has inevitably been against stronger opposition in the CL, but still, they seem to have something that works and we don’t basically, even when we have a squad more than capable of making an impact.
If it’s too hard, I can’t work it out 🤷🏻‍♂️

They play to a system that works...solid back 5 , energy in midfield and pace on the flanks... nothing flashy and set up to counter....that coupled in with luck and a home support which to be fair, was like ours in the 2000's at European games....

Theres no denying the Huns have a sizeable nasty element in their support it was on display in George Square last year but they have many decent fans as well, and fair play to them they might have rode their luck a bit, but getting to the Euro final is an achievement ,we were happy to to have got there under MON and we’d be delighted if Ange took us there and while I can’t bring myself to wish them success in the final you can’t grudge them it if they do win they’ve earned it and it’s not bad for a 10 year old club that were in the lowest division 9 years ago to be fair, and I hope the travelling supporters give a good account of themselves their track record doesn’t bode well for that but you never know I would hate for them to spoil their achievement with the type of behaviour that we know they are capable of.

Last edited:
They play to a system that works...solid back 5 , energy in midfield and pace on the flanks... nothing flashy and set up to counter....that coupled in with luck and a home support which to be fair, was like ours in the 2000's at European games....
Another thing they do reasonably well that we find quite difficult to cope with against them too, is that long diagonal from the back (usually from Goldson, but Davis can play it from deep too).

Most full-backs/wing-backs are geared towards getting forward and that long ball turns them around and gets them twisted. It's a really effective tactic against teams who want to play on the front foot against them and I wouldn't object to us using the same ball for a bit of variation - especially in Europe.

Another thing they do reasonably well that we find quite difficult to cope with against them too, is that long diagonal from the back (usually from Goldson, but Davis can play it from deep too).

Most full-backs/wing-backs are geared towards getting forward and that long ball turns them around and gets them twisted. It's a really effective tactic against teams who want to play on the front foot against them and I wouldn't object to us using the same ball for a bit of variation - especially in Europe.
I much prefer it when we play 120 tippy tappy passes across our own six yard box when we are being pressed by 3 or 4 fast attacking players - I feel that this really plays up to Hart and Starfelt's strengths!

Seriously though, I agree - that long diagonal ball will help keep our opponents honest and force them to stay alert at all times. Not only does it vary things up for our opponents but it also makes the most of our many speed merchants in our team with a good first touch. Not all "long ball" passing should be discounted as obsolete/ancient tactics as they do play a part in modern football when used correctly.

For all the slagging we give sevco, I think they are due a lot of credit for this European run. They have limited resources (not that they live within them) and a fairly limited set of individuals assembled on the cheap. They relied on shear hard work and having a simple gameplan that everyone understood, and yes they enjoyed a LOT of luck but then again any underdog team who go on a cup run against better quality/more expensive sides needs that. For all the slagging we give them they have done much better in Europe than we have when we have had higher quality players.

The litmus test for arseholitis can be taken from any cross-section of society and certainly isn't exclusive to football fans.

I think it would be reasonable to suggest that 1 in every 20 folk would meet the criteria for being a bona-fide arsehole with little, or no, redeeming features.

Those same numbers would apply to those within the Celtic support and because of the size and scale - then simple arithmetic would suggest that that's a fair amount of arseholes. I still believe that as a body of people, we are more prepared to self-regulate that element and prevent them from being a majorly disruptive force.

However - those simple stats don't seem to stand up to scrutiny if you apply them to those that frequent the midden and pledge allegiance to whoever the club-de-jour is in that part of the world.

The frequency of arseholitis is off-the-scale there, to such an extent that I would estimate that AT LEAST half of their support is infected with the aforementioned condition (and that's a pretty conservative estimate).

The other feature over there, is that they don't self-regulate this anti-social behaviour, in fact - they actively encourage and embrace the arsehole element of their support........from root-to-branch and basement-to-ceiling.

They take pride in offending civilised society and wear their offensiveness as a badge of dishonour. They have infiltrated all of the legal and media institutes in this country and it will take many more generations to come before we can even dilute the density of that gene pool.
As Graeme Spiers put it, they have a disproportionate number of bigots in comparison to any other club. Just a cultural thing down Ibrox way. Their perpetual, pernicious diatribe has been, and remains, a festering, cancerous sore on Scottish society. I wish I could say it's only a ninety minute thing but it most certainly is not.

As Graeme Spiers put it, they have a disproportionate number of bigots in comparison to any other club. Just a cultural thing down Ibrox way. Their perpetual, pernicious diatribe has been, and remains, a festering, cancerous sore on Scottish society. I wish I could say it's only a ninety minute thing but it most certainly is not.
Its not just the sectarian thing.These peepo use child abuse as a weapon to point score.Thats the thing that disgusts me most about them these days.

FFS, I'm happy my Parents chose Paganism, so I didn't have tae deal with the Catholic/Protestant thing.. Mind you I was once asked by one of the inbred Hun types, if I was a Kaflick pagan or a Proddy Pagan.

Daft cunt couldn't understand also why I wore a Celtic Cross, if I wasn't Kaflick. Nowt as thick as a Hun bigot. Accused me of Blasphemy(big word for a Hun moron) because I told him imo, The Bible was wonderfully written Fiction.

So the lovely people & City of Seville are about tae be invaded by Mad Germans who hate every cunt,seem tae celebrate by attacking Police & Opposition Fans. SCOTLAND'S SHAME, The Peeepul, theRanjurs, DOBS, HUN'S, SCUM, The Stunch of the Staunchest BROWN BROGUE WEARING BRITNAT GIMPS.

There will only one winner in Seville, unfortunately it won't be the beautiful game of football.

🇪🇸MON THE GUARDIA🇪🇸IN TAE THE FUCKERS🇪🇸

FOR THE LURKERS, GRANNIES NOT YER MAMMY, GRANDA IS YER DADDY & YER SISTER IS YER MAMMY. GIRFUY 🖕🖕🖕🖕

Its not just the sectarian thing.These peepo use child abuse as a weapon to point score.Thats the thing that disgusts me most about them these days.
Agreed Tony, to weaponise such a thing tells everything about them. That kind of rhetoric comes only from the mouth of degenerate guttersnipe lowlife. Not gonna go there, but glass houses comes to mind.

Great topic..Ive always had a theory why they tend to be way more bitter than us and it comes down to the schools..We are taught rightly or wrongly , religious education ..This teaches us tolerance, understanding ,Kindness and forgiveness..We are basically given a moral compass from a very early age and then we decide to accept this or not..

A day when they have a great achievement (albeit they havent paid a penny of their mountain of debt back) all they go on about is running down our potential league win and run down our manager..God bless our friends in Seville after their destruction of Manchester ..Just remember one thing , they have won NOTHING yet..They way they are discussing it , its like they have won the Europa already

Many years ago it was remarked to me, by a much older and wiser friend, that in his experience, " sub cultures are self perpetuating ". I think this really applies to them.

Stay indoors the good people of Seville. You have seen Covid through. This plague coming your way, will not last long. Then you can get safely back to normal.

Last edited:
:oops: am hoping in hope that seville has severe thunderstorms on the days before during and after the final,that'll keep the mingers from dossing in the streets and border guards take it in turns on each shift to be absolute knts sort of revenge on brexit,,,,,go on make there day start off with misery,huge delays are a must

Then last but least the Gaurdia ,,,,don't let us down bhoys ,,,,,the dothraki hordes are coming aim for the head and swing true ,,,,,4 or 5 strikes should do but feel free to add more for those on the obese size

There was an old woman in ukraine who baked cakes for the invaders ,,,,,maybe she has cousins in seville hopefully

Members online

Back