A Passion Called Hate

:oops: am hoping in hope that seville has severe thunderstorms on the days before during and after the final,that'll keep the mingers from dossing in the streets and border guards take it in turns on each shift to be absolute knts sort of revenge on brexit,,,,,go on make there day start off with misery,huge delays are a must

Then last but least the Gaurdia ,,,,don't let us down bhoys ,,,,,the dothraki hordes are coming aim for the head and swing true ,,,,,4 or 5 strikes should do but feel free to add more for those on the obese size

There was an old woman in ukraine who baked cakes for the invaders ,,,,,maybe she has cousins in seville hopefully
Kelly you have got a very evil twisted hun hating depraved mind, it’s nice to meet a fellow thinker 👍😂🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

Its not just the sectarian thing.These peepo use child abuse as a weapon to point score.Thats the thing that disgusts me most about them these days.
Child abuse aimed at Celtic, not child abuse at any other club anywhere else as we all know its happened all over, including theirs, thats what proves they have no empathy for victims, only a hate strong enough for us that they will weaponise anything to point score.
That fanbase are a pox on humanity.

What till the great unwashed Mankie bastards, dust aff their passports and find oot that it’s oota date or nearly oota date, try applying fur a passport wi 2 weeks notice, gonna be a lot a bears greetin 😭
Ma daughter is still waitin on hers for her weans from 5 weeks ago..need them for the end of the month. I was on the blower today to chase them up and ther no even answering calls….its not looking promising for a hun needin a new one now😂😂😂

I'm reading on Twitter Celtic fans wishing them luck etc

They make me wanna puke
There are plenty of Uncle Tims, mate. Many of these lads come from the boondocks and provinces and don't see first-hand the absolute scourge of the hun.

It's only when that same mob wreak their path of destruction through their own towns and cities do they realise the absolute chaos they bring along with them.

It's easy enough to consider though, because (in isolation) a provincial zombie might give the air of being relatively reasonable. It's only when they are absorbed into the mob that they cannot hide their true monstrous form.

Great topic..Ive always had a theory why they tend to be way more bitter than us and it comes down to the schools..We are taught rightly or wrongly , religious education ..This teaches us tolerance, understanding ,Kindness and forgiveness..We are basically given a moral compass from a very early age and then we decide to accept this or not..

A day when they have a great achievement (albeit they havent paid a penny of their mountain of debt back) all they go on about is running down our potential league win and run down our manager..God bless our friends in Seville after their destruction of Manchester ..Just remember one thing , they have won NOTHING yet..They way they are discussing it , its like they have won the Europa already
I was brought up proddy went to a non denomination school but I’m not religious I’ve no time for it, each to their own but I too have a moral compass tolerance and understanding or I think I do maybe it is taught in religious schools as you say but it’s also taught in the home and in society in general so personally I wouldn’t agree with your theory entirely,I’m sure it must have contributed to a degree in many people but I think theres many more influences at play I’ve met nice huns and horrible bitter ones but I’ve also met nice Tim’s and a few on the bitter end of the spectrum as well, I’m 100% with you on your point about them acting as if they’ve already won when they’ve won fuck all yet though.

Theres no denying the Huns have a sizeable nasty element in their support it was on display in George Square last year but they have many decent fans as well, and fair play to them they might have rode their luck a bit, but getting to the Euro final is an achievement ,we were happy to to have got there under MON and we’d be delighted if Ange took us there and while I can’t bring myself to wish them success in the final you can’t grudge them it if they do win they’ve earned it and it’s not bad for a 10 year old club that were in the lowest division 9 years ago to be fair, and I hope the travelling supporters give a good account of themselves their track record doesn’t bode well for that but you never know I would hate for them to spoil their achievement with the type of behaviour that we know they are capable of.

Another thing they do reasonably well that we find quite difficult to cope with against them too, is that long diagonal from the back (usually from Goldson, but Davis can play it from deep too).

Most full-backs/wing-backs are geared towards getting forward and that long ball turns them around and gets them twisted. It's a really effective tactic against teams who want to play on the front foot against them and I wouldn't object to us using the same ball for a bit of variation - especially in Europe.
That diagonal ball by goldson cost us a place in the scottish cup final mate your bang on👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back