A line in the sand for Celtic. SFA cite Broony for ‘not acting in the best interests of Association football’

This wee rant is preaching to the choir, I know, but how is this not stupefyingly obvious that this whole debacle equates to, "'rangers players and staff acted like coked-up neds but we can't be seen to only punish them so we'll go after SB cos that'll appease them.'"
Justice be damned, as long as the huns that have brought unlimited shame upon the country are given a sop to assuage their lunatic mindset. Its disgusting. No other country in the world has a governing body so in thrall to one team, and certainly not one that has out and out cheated, whinged and belittled the very organisation which is bending over backwards to deny the reality they so vehemently oppose. I'm scunnered with it, there needs to be a root and branch change at Hampden but I can't see it happening while I'm alive, and I'm only 42.

After no charge to answer from St Mirren game I think Broony will get a ban.. I don't think he has done anything to merit it but the SFA and the establishment won't want him anywhere near ipox.. If you think about it the zombies hate him and will go of their heid if he plays.. Safety alone and to keep them from attacking they are desperate not to let him play.. Watch this space he will get a ban miss this game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back