A fool and his schooling.......

the great jc

I attempted to post this earlier on the 'Celtic blog' addressed to a Sevconite (John Clark) who persists in imparting his unfair and bigoted drivel. but for unknown reasons it was refused.
It has no expletives, nor ill referenced attacks on undeserved parties, just a historical truth.......but if it's refused here...... then what's the point...........

Clarky,
I would prefer to ignore you but you might be one who craves learning and redemption, so indulge me this one last time.

Would you agree if anyone attacks you, you would be entitled to defend yourself?
If your home, office, shops or places of recreation were burned down, you would be perfectly entitled to reply in kind.
But..... only if the law, police and army did NOTHING to aid YOUR right to protection and survival ..........your life!
This is the scenario the Irish Catholics were living under from the 1840's till Easter 1998.
If there is no-one to defend you, you MUST organise your own defence.
YOU WILL NOT DISAGREE I'M SURE..... Or maybe YOU will, being on a lesser level of fair and just thought processes.

If you are referring to Irish Catholic paramilitaries acting in defence of their people then you need educated AGAIN.
Your lack of knowledge is astounding for one who spouts regularly on a Celtic site and shows up as an unfair, selfish and mentally deficient bigot.
I'm glad to have the chance to rubbish you and your claptrap once more because the facts are so far out of your reach, you will never likely live long enough to develop the brain stretch required to grasp them and their truth.
At the point of the Good Friday talks in 1998, it was announced 4232 people had died at the hands of groups involved in the Irish troubles. Just under 2000 people were declared to be killed because of Catholic oriented groups and over 2300 people were killed because of Protestant and Military groups.
While the killing of any person is a heinous act for whatever reason, ultimately personal survival of yourself and family is the last word in righteousness.
It is a God given right to defend your life and includes giving the evil doer and bullies a taste of their own inflictions as just and fitting.
No-one anywhere on God's green Earth has ever been condemned for doing that and why Britain's claims of going to war has never been challenged.
However your lack of knowledge is a pleasure to exploit and ridicule, though despite a pretence of good grammar, you are a fool in disguise and an unbalanced one to boot.
If you are who you think you are and push the mantle of fairness, take a look at the recent screening of 'The Massacre of BallyMurphy' or read the British army captain's take on the 1960's and his opinion before the troubles really escalated from the '70's onwards.
You cannot fail be on the side of the executed children, parents and families, OR..... it's why you are a twisted, sick, sad, lonely typical Rangers Sevconite.
Some of the unacknowledged on here will not realise it but 1916. 1922, the IRA, and the dishes served cold, had to come about.
I find it hard to say that, but what was the alternative.......mass slaughter of the already downtrodden Catholics......a cleansing of tyrannical proportions?
Well.....as it turned out, a semblance of order resulted in giving back what you got.
You will agree.
I agree with you, that Celtic fans throwing an orange flare onto the pitch was wrong and was just yards from where I was sitting......or standing as it happened.
But the difference was, rightly or wrongly, it was thrown in the 83rd minute, and just after Celtic had scored, and therefore done in a moment of joy!
However, the attack on the linesman yesterday, the attack on Brown, Sinclair, and Griffiths, batteries, coins, stones and bottles...all in the last year was NOT done in a moment of joy Clark, it was hate filled and jealous spite from common scum......or...... if it was in joy, oh dear, it multiplies the level of trash within your demented fans, a thousand times.
Would you agree you should shut up and be careful what you say before expelling your verbal faeces........or I am giving you too much credit here.
That is why the stupid ret ards that come to obsess on here never get any respect.....as they say you must earn it, and ........well.........so far you are pitied and disparaged in equal amounts.
Get your facts right Clark, and tell the other simpletons on here, bilco, boy fumbler, and the rest of the Celtic obsessed Sevco/fans to do likewise.
Your glass windows will need boarding up.....again, I've shot them to pieces, so be careful not to freeze to death or move to a house with no windows, and live in the gloom of dark blue, red and black, it'll suit your personality.
Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what happened but my post (above) did eventually appear on the original blog It was intended for.....
.....apologies for the double post........

I attempted to post this earlier on the 'Celtic blog' addressed to a Sevconite (John Clark) who persists in imparting his unfair and bigoted drivel. but for unknown reasons it was refused.
It has no expletives, nor ill referenced attacks on undeserved parties, just a historical truth.......but if it's refused here...... then what's the point...........

Clarky,
I would prefer to ignore you but you might be one who craves learning and redemption, so indulge me this one last time.

Would you agree if anyone attacks you, you would be entitled to defend yourself?
If your home, office, shops or places of recreation were burned down, you would be perfectly entitled to reply in kind.
But..... only if the law, police and army did NOTHING to aid YOUR right to protection and survival ..........your life!
This is the scenario the Irish Catholics were living under from the 1840's till Easter 1998.
If there is no-one to defend you, you MUST organise your own defence.
YOU WILL NOT DISAGREE I'M SURE..... Or maybe YOU will, being on a lesser level of fair and just thought processes.

If you are referring to Irish Catholic paramilitaries acting in defence of their people then you need educated AGAIN.
Your lack of knowledge is astounding for one who spouts regularly on a Celtic site and shows up as an unfair, selfish and mentally deficient bigot.
I'm glad to have the chance to rubbish you and your claptrap once more because the facts are so far out of your reach, you will never likely live long enough to develop the brain stretch required to grasp them and their truth.
At the point of the Good Friday talks in 1998, it was announced 4232 people had died at the hands of groups involved in the Irish troubles. Just under 2000 people were declared to be killed because of Catholic oriented groups and over 2300 people were killed because of Protestant and Military groups.
While the killing of any person is a heinous act for whatever reason, ultimately personal survival of yourself and family is the last word in righteousness.
It is a God given right to defend your life and includes giving the evil doer and bullies a taste of their own inflictions as just and fitting.
No-one anywhere on God's green Earth has ever been condemned for doing that and why Britain's claims of going to war has never been challenged.
However your lack of knowledge is a pleasure to exploit and ridicule, though despite a pretence of good grammar, you are a fool in disguise and an unbalanced one to boot.
If you are who you think you are and push the mantle of fairness, take a look at the recent screening of 'The Massacre of BallyMurphy' or read the British army captain's take on the 1960's and his opinion before the troubles really escalated from the '70's onwards.
You cannot fail be on the side of the executed children, parents and families, OR..... it's why you are a twisted, sick, sad, lonely typical Rangers Sevconite.
Some of the unacknowledged on here will not realise it but 1916. 1922, the IRA, and the dishes served cold, had to come about.
I find it hard to say that, but what was the alternative.......mass slaughter of the already downtrodden Catholics......a cleansing of tyrannical proportions?
Well.....as it turned out, a semblance of order resulted in giving back what you got.
You will agree.
I agree with you, that Celtic fans throwing an orange flare onto the pitch was wrong and it happened just yards from where I was sitting......or standing as it happened.
But the difference was, rightly or wrongly, thrown in the 83rd minute, just after Celtic had scored, and therefore done in a moment of joy!
However, the attack on the linesman yesterday, the attack on Brown, Sinclair, and Griffiths, batteries, coins, stones and bottles...all in the last year was NOT done in a moment of joy Clark, it was hate filled and jealous spite from common scum......or...... if it was in joy, oh dear, it multiplies the level of trash within your demented fans, a thousand times.
Would you agree you should shut up and be careful what you say before expelling your verbal faeces........are I am giving you too much credit here.
That is why the stupid ret ards that come to obsess on here never get any respect.....as they say you must earn it, and ........well.........so far you are pitied and disparaged in equal amounts.
Get your facts right Clark, and tell the other simpletons on here, bilco, boy fumbler, and the rest of the Celtic obsessed Sevco/fans to do likewise.
Your glass windows will need boarding up.....again, I've shot them to pieces, so be careful not to freeze to death or move to a house with no windows, and live in the gloom of dark blue, red and black, it'll suit your personality.
Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Not sure why this was posted here as this site is intended for Celtic minded people as is Celtic Blog however this site seems to be far better regulated and monitored as I have so far seen no interlopers posting on here

Your post comes very close to if not indeed being classed as a personal attack and according to rules on here most probably should not be permitted

HH?

Last edited:
Not sure why this was posted here as this site is intended for Celtic minded people as is Celtic Blog however this site seems to be far better regulated and monitored as I have so far seen no interlopers posting on here

Your post comes very close to if not indeed being classed as a personal attack and according to rules on here most probably should not be permitted

HH?
Not sure if you picked up on the gist of my post BILLCOWIE, but it was a factual insight intended for someone who continually disparages Irish Catholics and their killings, making unfair, unbalanced statements, belying the actual truth as reported by British authoritative sources at that time.
I have been a Celtic supporter for 57 years and seen more than enough of the goings on in our game to have an opinion running with the main thrust and thoughts of Celtic minded people.

I joined on this new Celtic blog to participate and mix with like minded Celtic fans and contribute many thousands of pounds to CFC pa, as a season ticket holder, supporter and member of Celtic Football Club.
I'm not sure where this particular post should have been 'inserted' onto the many threads on here, but assumed this was as good as any.
I have contributed countless posts previously on James Forrest's Celtic blog and Joe's Video Celts and have never noticed your moniker before, on any of these sites.
For you to suggest I am not 'Celtic minded' is a shocking charge and will be vehemently rebuked in it's fullest sense.
My comment is NOT a personal attack on the original poster John Clark, more on his constant bitter attacks on us and incorrect events.
However, YOU may have thought better about your choice of words and attack on me had you even taken the time to read the post sent by the aforementioned Clark and his vile comments towards Celtic fans in general.
Your dismissal of my post which defends Irish Catholic hardships and historical systematic slaughter, as backed up with Television evidence is questionable at the least.
I too, wonder if you are 'Celtic minded' in your thinly veiled defence of trolls and lurkers coming onto our sites, who persist in their interference and unconstructive criticism of Celtic, our fans and our history.
Your final statement is utter nonsense and a pitiful dilution of what Celtic fans should be striving for, the truth, justice, balance and fairness, NONE of which appears to be forthcoming in the near future. Your attempt at a 'put down' of me and the factual events of our Irish heritage, history and their struggle for equality is an indictment itself and a belittling of why and how Celtic originated.
It gives comfort to the hordes of the great unwashed who hope the Irish, Celtic and their glorious history would just fall off the world and it's 'flat edges'.
James Forrest has allowed many of my posts without castigation on his blog, amassing many thousands of thumbs up over the period, where he himself has proferred a far greater villification of these 'people' than I have ever done.
Yours;
jc

Last edited:
Back