8 IN A ROW (Will be the Sweetest of all. )

Derry Bhoy

As we inch our way to eight in a row we did it without robing the tax man and the face-painter, we will do it in spite of the honest mistakes by the men in black,we will do it in spite of losing Lee Griffith one of the best strikers in Scottish football for most of the season, we will do it with a continuing injury list that persisted for most of the season,we will do it despite the management team jumping ship with 2 years left on their contracts. We will do it in spite of the S.F.A.
I don't know what the future holds but Neil Lennon isn't doing himself any favours for a long term contract with the type of football we are producing at the moment, is it him or the players ? I suppose the next four weeks will help decide what is happening in the future.
The board and more importantly Peter Lawell and Denis Desmond will decide the future direction of the club, the fans have done their bit now, the board need to deliver a first class manager and an exciting team for next season.I would have this word of warning don't mess up this summer like you did last year as the fans will be totally unforgiving.
I hope we are celebrating a third treble at the end of the season but this shouldnt desguise the work that has to be undertaken this summer it will decide if its going to be eight or ten in a row , it is the time for the board to start work in earnest. H.H.

As we inch our way to eight in a row we did it without robing the tax man and the face-painter, we will do it in spite of the honest mistakes by the men in black,we will do it in spite of losing Lee Griffith one of the best strikers in Scottish football for most of the season, we will do it with a continuing injury list that persisted for most of the season,we will do it despite the management team jumping ship with 2 years left on their contracts. We will do it in spite of the S.F.A.
I don't know what the future holds but Neil Lennon isn't doing himself any favours for a long term contract with the type of football we are producing at the moment, is it him or the players ? I suppose the next four weeks will help decide what is happening in the future.
The board and more importantly Peter Lawell and Denis Desmond will decide the future direction of the club, the fans have done their bit now, the board need to deliver a first class manager and an exciting team for next season.I would have this word of warning don't mess up this summer like you did last year as the fans will be totally unforgiving.
I hope we are celebrating a third treble at the end of the season but this shouldnt desguise the work that has to be undertaken this summer it will decide if its going to be eight or ten in a row , it is the time for the board to start work in earnest. H.H.

Can't argue with any of that Derry Bhoy, I find if strange that some of our strategy in planning ahead seems to be reactionary, it's like they have one eye on the Zombies to see if there is major investment comes in, that's ok on the domestic front but what about qualifying for the champions league.
I think a lot of fans are going to be underwhelmed with the business we do in the summer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back