3 more wins guarantees 8 IAR

BILLCOWIE1958

Just 3 more wins and the League Title will officially be ours

Perhaps even sooner if SEVCO drop points and as they haven't collected full points in any of their last 5 matches then we might even have the Title in the bag before the Split

With Hearts going to IBROKES midweek and the Manky Mob being denied their top scorer for the next 4 games Halliday for 1 and whatever is doled out to Ryan Kent then it wouldn't surprise me if Hearts took at least a point Their tales will be up after coming from behind to beat the Sheep on Saturday

We on the other hand face St Mirren who are in a relégation Dogfight and have already held us to a goalless draw at their midden this season but I think with our momentum. and with our injury list reducing while not really reducing after yesterday ( you know what I mean) we should be able to deal with the Buddies comfortably enough

A sterner test might be Livi at CP on Saturday but I doubt that as they seem to have run their course

The HUNS on the other hand travel to Motherwell on Sunday by which time we could already be 16 points clear even if they beat Hearts on Wednesday evening

No matter how results pan out I know who's shoes (or boots) I'd rather be in at this stage of the season

HH?

Last edited:

Perhaps even sooner if SEVCO drop points and as they haven't collected full points in any of their last 5 matches then we might even have the Title in the bag before the Split

With Hearts going to IBROKES midweek and the Manky Mob being denied their top scorer for the next 4 games Halliday for 1 and whatever is doled out to Ryan Kent then it wouldn't surprise me if Hearts took at least a point Their tales will be up after coming from behind to beat the Sheep on Saturday

We on the other hand face St Mirren who are in a relégation Dogfight and have already held us to a goalless draw at their midden this season but I think with our momentum. and with our injury list reducing while not really reducing after yesterday ( you know what I mean) we should be able to deal with the Buddies comfortably enough

A sterner test might be Living at CP on Saturday but I doubt that as they seem to have run their course

The HUNS on The other hand travel to Motherwell on Sunday by which time we could already be 16 points clear even if they beat Hearts on Wednesday evening

No matter how results pan out I know who's shoes (or boots) I'd rather be in at this stage of the season

HH?
Thats a hard game for them on Sunday ,hopefully Motherwell kick them all over the park and take points off them,theyre playin very well at the moment .HH

A sterner test might be Living at CP on Saturday but I doubt that as they seem to have run their course

The HUNS on The other hand travel to Motherwell on Sunday by which time we could already be 16 points clear even if they beat Hearts on Wednesday evening

HH?
I can't see them dropping pts to hearts they will lie down as they did when they toppped the table but I do believe they'll drop pts it will be over before we next visit castle greyskull HH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back