2 + 2 = 5

Humf

There are numerous funny comments right now from our 'sevco friend's. This includes that Rodgers has 'jumped a sinking ship'!!!

Last time I looked we were in the driving seat for 8 in a row, have a league cup, still on for a potential treble treble and were in Europe after Christmas.

If this is a sinking ship, does that mean that our closest rivals are in the Titanic?!

There are numerous funny comments right now from our 'sevco friend's. This includes that Rodgers has 'jumped a sinking ship'!!!

Last time I looked we were in the driving seat for 8 in a row, have a league cup, still on for a potential treble treble and were in Europe after Christmas.

If this is a sinking ship, does that mean that our closest rivals are in the Titanic?!
The ship aint sinking ,full steam ahead to 8 in a row ?

Yes at the bottom of da Sea where all the shite resides. They won’t be laughing at 10 from the bottom of the third division as newco.
Or whatever fucked name the the the R.
We’ll still be bored of winning when Slippy is meeting and Greetin at L/pool.

HH ☘️??????????

FFS, here's a wee hint for ye, stop reading cunts on hun forums, they're feckin bams!

If we're a sinking ship then they're fucking driftwood, aimless and at the mercy of something outwith their control.

Members online

Latest posts

Back