12 Games To Win The Double

Gary67

9 league games and hopefully 3 cup ties to go. In between our two defeats by Hearts we went 12 domestic games unbeaten, 10 wins and 2 draws. A similar run of results would probably see us over the line, make it 11 wins and 1 draw and we definitely win the double. It's more than doable. This team, even with our unconvincing form, lack of consistency and injury problems to major players, have shown they can put together the required run of results to get the job done.
A bit more boldness from the manager in his team selections will be required, and our big players now need to step up and put together a run of performances.

A bit more boldness from the manager in his team selections will be required, and our big players now need to step up and put together a run of performances.
Trouble is I don't think this team has it in them. As you say we are so inconsistent, time and time again they've followed up a good performance with a poor one. It's the lack of fight that does my head in. We have to be ready for var decisions like yesterday. We didn't actually create many chances the whole game. The only consistent thing about us is our inconsistencies.

Trouble is I don't think this team has it in them. As you say we are so inconsistent, time and time again they've followed up a good performance with a poor one. It's the lack of fight that does my head in. We have to be ready for var decisions like yesterday. We didn't actually create many chances the whole game. The only consistent thing about us is our inconsistencies.
They've just come off a 12 game unbeaten run so we know they have it in them. A settled back 4, McGregor and Hatate back after international break and a burst of form from Kyogo is more than we had in the unbeaten run that ended yesterday.

Back